By Michael Harvey Well, Red Bull Racing’s strategy could not have made it harder for their three-time champion to become a four-time champion this morning, but that’s exactly what he did. Maybe Red Bull just wanted to put on a bit of a show. Or maybe even Red Bull underestimated just how good their champion […]
Did you tune in to the Lotus launch last night? A strange event, not least for the fact it seems, upon rampant digital speculation, that the event was less a new car launch than an exercise in disinformation. Certainly the most scrutinised image was the car’s new steering wheel (above). We urge you to make […]
It’s going to take a miracle to stop Sebastian Vettel winnng his third world championship in a row now. After winning in Korea last weekend, he could wrap it up before Brazil at this rate. Maybe in Austin, Texas? The Americans would like that; as far as we know he’s the only F1 driver to […]
Before last night’s Japanese Grand Prix, we reckoned only Sebastian Vettel could stop Fernando Alonso from taking this year’s crown. But after the race, it looks like only ‘Nando can stop Seb from stealing the title and making it three in a row for the 25-year old German. Alonso’s lead is now just four points […]
You won’t have missed the news that Michael Schumacher has, again, retired from Formula One motor racing. He has, of course, again, been retired from F1. Just as his old boss Luca de Montezemolo pushed him out in 2006 to make way for Kimi Raikkonen, so his latest boss Ross Brawn has eased him out […]
- Sebastian Vettel takes title number four in India
- Video: Racecar hits flying door at 225km/h
- Vettel: guilty, or innocent? Verdicts, please
- Lotus launches new F1 car – and wheel…
- Schumacher calls it (final) quits
- Was Webber ripped-off by getting pole?
- Alonso freaking out as Vettel attacks
- Should Schu have never come back?
- Woah: Hamilton to replace Schumacher at Mercedes
- Is it now Hamilton v Alonso for the title?
Most Popular Tags
Everything from Nascar to Boxcar