By Michael Harvey Well, Red Bull Racing’s strategy could not have made it harder for their three-time champion to become a four-time champion this morning, but that’s exactly what he did. Maybe Red Bull just wanted to put on a bit of a show. Or maybe even Red Bull underestimated just how good their champion […]
Racing drivers aren’t cut from the same cloth as you and I. Their internals are forged from unobtanium and their minds wired up to sniff out circuits, not spreadsheets. Strange creatures, we understand one of this enigmatic breed is apparently terrified by ducks… Anyway, Mike Simpson, Ginetta GT3 racer. Last weekend at Brands Hatch, the […]
You won’t have missed the news that Michael Schumacher has, again, retired from Formula One motor racing. He has, of course, again, been retired from F1. Just as his old boss Luca de Montezemolo pushed him out in 2006 to make way for Kimi Raikkonen, so his latest boss Ross Brawn has eased him out […]
- Sebastian Vettel takes title number four in India
- Video: Racecar hits flying door at 225km/h
- Vettel: guilty, or innocent? Verdicts, please
- Lotus launches new F1 car – and wheel…
- Schumacher calls it (final) quits
- Was Webber ripped-off by getting pole?
- Alonso freaking out as Vettel attacks
- Should Schu have never come back?
- Woah: Hamilton to replace Schumacher at Mercedes
- Is it now Hamilton v Alonso for the title?
Most Popular Tags
Everything from Nascar to Boxcar