By Michael Harvey Well, Red Bull Racing’s strategy could not have made it harder for their three-time champion to become a four-time champion this morning, but that’s exactly what he did. Maybe Red Bull just wanted to put on a bit of a show. Or maybe even Red Bull underestimated just how good their champion […]
Eras in grand prix racing are demarked by an individual driver’s dominance, described by that champion’s look, that champion’s style. So as the fifties belonged to Fangio, so the sixties did to Jim Clark. Split the 1970s down the middle and give half to Emerson Fittipaldi, half to Niki Lauda and the eighties; well you’re […]
Before last night’s Japanese Grand Prix, we reckoned only Sebastian Vettel could stop Fernando Alonso from taking this year’s crown. But after the race, it looks like only ‘Nando can stop Seb from stealing the title and making it three in a row for the 25-year old German. Alonso’s lead is now just four points […]
You won’t have missed the news that Michael Schumacher has, again, retired from Formula One motor racing. He has, of course, again, been retired from F1. Just as his old boss Luca de Montezemolo pushed him out in 2006 to make way for Kimi Raikkonen, so his latest boss Ross Brawn has eased him out […]
- Sebastian Vettel takes title number four in India
- Video: Racecar hits flying door at 225km/h
- Vettel: guilty, or innocent? Verdicts, please
- Lotus launches new F1 car – and wheel…
- Schumacher calls it (final) quits
- Was Webber ripped-off by getting pole?
- Alonso freaking out as Vettel attacks
- Should Schu have never come back?
- Woah: Hamilton to replace Schumacher at Mercedes
- Is it now Hamilton v Alonso for the title?
Most Popular Tags
Everything from Nascar to Boxcar