By Michael Harvey Well, Red Bull Racing’s strategy could not have made it harder for their three-time champion to become a four-time champion this morning, but that’s exactly what he did. Maybe Red Bull just wanted to put on a bit of a show. Or maybe even Red Bull underestimated just how good their champion […]
Racing drivers aren’t cut from the same cloth as you and I. Their internals are forged from unobtanium and their minds wired up to sniff out circuits, not spreadsheets. Strange creatures, we understand one of this enigmatic breed is apparently terrified by ducks… Anyway, Mike Simpson, Ginetta GT3 racer. Last weekend at Brands Hatch, the […]
By Michael Harvey Is anyone out there shocked that Sebastian Vettel did what he did on Sunday? And then tried, and failed spectacularly, to cover it up? I’ve never really bought the ‘lovely young man, that Vettel’ thing. Number one, he is a triple world champion at the age of 25. You can’t do that […]
Did you tune in to the Lotus launch last night? A strange event, not least for the fact it seems, upon rampant digital speculation, that the event was less a new car launch than an exercise in disinformation. Certainly the most scrutinised image was the car’s new steering wheel (above). We urge you to make […]
It’s going to take a miracle to stop Sebastian Vettel winnng his third world championship in a row now. After winning in Korea last weekend, he could wrap it up before Brazil at this rate. Maybe in Austin, Texas? The Americans would like that; as far as we know he’s the only F1 driver to […]
- Sebastian Vettel takes title number four in India
- Video: Racecar hits flying door at 225km/h
- Vettel: guilty, or innocent? Verdicts, please
- Lotus launches new F1 car – and wheel…
- Schumacher calls it (final) quits
- Was Webber ripped-off by getting pole?
- Alonso freaking out as Vettel attacks
- Should Schu have never come back?
- Woah: Hamilton to replace Schumacher at Mercedes
- Is it now Hamilton v Alonso for the title?
Most Popular Tags
Everything from Nascar to Boxcar